Today we're talking about holiday florals, but first here's what we did for Erica's home.
We started in the living room with a silver dollar and evergreen garland for the fireplace.
A mixed evergreen wreath adorns the hood fan.
We added in two personalized vases (Erica's own) for the bedside tables.
Amborella Holiday Floral Guide
- Garland, wreaths, swags and boughs for planters can be ordered mid December and will last until Christmas Depending on weather- it'll need to stay below zero. Avoid direct sunlight if possible or you may need to replace some bits before Christmas
- Order garland by the foot
- Pick up Dec. 23-24th for blooms to be in optimal condition for dinner with guests
- Order in to the florist one week prior to reserve necessary florals
- Order by colour of decor (we will do the rest)
- Garlands last 7-10 days indoors before drying out
- Long lasting Foliage: Eucalyptus (many varieties- seeded, silver dollar, baby blue, and feather) this will dry out but still looks pretty and will last 1 week +/-
- Long lasting Blooms: Skimmia, cut Amaryllis, Star of Bethlehem (longest lasting blooms in flower shops- up to 3 weeks) Ilex Berry, Disbud Chrysanthemums, Leucandendron (Safari Sunset) and Brunia
- Bulbs: Amaryllis and Paperwhite
- Evergreen Boughs: Cedar, Pine, Silver Fir and Juniper (available all Dec. for under $15 a bundle)
Shop the Post
1. All florals Amborella | 2. Nickel Lanterns | 3. Fireplace Votive Candles | 4. Marble Utensil Holders here and here | 5. Copper Knife Block | 6. Hammered Copper Candle | 7. Feather Juju Hat | 8. Similar Cane King Headboard | . Ivory Channel Stitch Cushions | 10. Copper Bud Vase | 11. Black Candle | 12. Concrete Look Light Weight Planter