Happy New Year lovers! I'm excited for a fresh start. Aren't you?
I'm taking stock, 2013 had the greatest peaks. I was blessed and was in not one, but two publications!
What an honour!
Before it's completely a faint memory here are the 2013 awards for the things that were a part of my daily life...
- This might very well have been my favourite music of the year. For me Twin Shadow will always be 2013's soundtrack (here). Check it. You're welcome.
- It was also the year of the perfect black hat. Similar one found here.
- I made up my first recipe that was actually something unique. Kimchi Ketchup!
- Revlon Fire and Ice Lipstick was my signature shade. Aside from interior paint colour, it was my most asked question. What lipstick is that? :)
- I started painting again and plan to do much more.
I'm in the midst of compiling a list of goals and wishes for 2014. I decided I'd better give it some serious thought. What's on your list? xo